Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love Spicy Soup 5

(Sorry, the youtube link to this video clip is no longer available)

Script from 11:00 to the end of this video clip



您现在还上班吗?

Are you still working?

哦,退了,以前我在部队里搞后勤。那您呢?

Oh, retired. I used to work at the Military Logistics Department. How about you?

我早就退了,我现在在老年舞蹈队当教练。

I've retired long time ago. Now I am an instructor of a senior dancing group.

搞文艺的!

You're an artist!

啊,我还没退呢。我现在在出版社当编辑。

Oh, I am not retired. I am an editor of a publisher.



别紧张,沉住气,啊!

Take it easy. Take a deep breath. Okay!

这可怎么办啦?

What should I do?

有我在嘛,去去去

I am here. Go ahead.



来,你们吃水果。

Here are some fruits for you guys.

好, 别客气。

Okay. We are fine.

请!

Please!

哎,你也请坐呀。

Please take a seat also.

哎!

Okay!

来,您请。

Would like some?

不客气,不客气,我喝茶。

No thank you. I'd like some tea.

您?

And you?

我也喝茶。

I'd like some tea also.

您?

And you?

随便,随便。

I am fine. Don't worry.

那您也喝茶啦。

Maybe you'd like some tea too.

妈,叔叔,你们打麻将吧。我买菜去。

Mom, uncles, how about you guys play Majiang, and I am going grocery.

打麻将?

Playing Majiang?

啊,好,打麻将。

Okay, let's play Majiang.

打吧!

Let's do it!



小李啊!

Little Li!

哎!

Yes!

你们这打牌,有没有什么讲究啊?

Do you follow special rule when you play Majiang?

对啊。

That's right.

我们打不好,瞎打,推到胡。

We are not so good at playing this. No special rule. Whoever gets all the pieces in order wins.

哎呀,我看,咱们是不是应该挂一点饷啊?

Well. How about adding some profit in our game? (He wants gamble. )

我看,咱们打卫生的吧?!

I think we'd better play just for fun.

哎! 这个打卫生的,没有刺激嘛!

Just for fun? It's not really exciting!

娱乐为主。

Just for fun.

哎,对,娱乐为主! 怎么样?

Yes, just for fun! How is that?

娱乐为主吧!

Just for fun!

啊,好,好, 我们就娱乐为主。

Well, okay. Just for fun.

我的庄。

I am the banker this turn.

好。

Okay.

Enjoy the other parts of this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.